A.1 BUSINESS PTE. LTD.
In this data, “Personal Data” refers to data, Whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data in combination with other information to which the organisation may have access, as defined in the Act which may be amended from time to time.
1. Collection & Consent
Personal Data may be collected from you when you engage any of our services. request that we contact you, visit our webpages, post feedback or interact with our officers or employees, take part in any survey or promotion conducted by us and/or our business partners, submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons, and/or when we collect your Personal Data by other lawful means. Unless permitted by applicable laws, we will not collect Personal Data without your consent
A1 collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you submit an application form or other forms relating to any of our Products and Services (as above defined Services)
- When you interact with our customer service officers, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meeting and emails
- When you use some of our services, for example, websites and registration form with online payment via PayPal or Credit Cards or other payment modes apply
- When you request that we contact you
- When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data
- When you enter into tenancy agreements with us
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example. Where you have been referred by them
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason Example of Personal Data Collected are Name, NRIC/FIINIPassport Number, Nationality, Country, Gender, Date of Birth, Residential Address/Phone, Mobile, Email, Race, Marital Status etc.
2. Purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data
- We use and disclose your Personal Data, as necessary, to provide our services to you (including communicating with you, responding to your queries and for our internal administrative purposes), as well as for any purpose that is ancillary or related to our services (including due-diligence background checks, payment and debt recovery matters, to enforce our legal rights and obligations, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements). We may also use your personal data to send you newsletters, survey forms. invitations to events and updates or information we think you may be interested in (“ancillary marketing purposes”). By providing us with yourPersonal Data, you consent to our use of your Personal Data for these purposes.
- Your Personal Data may be disclosed for the above purposes to our officers and employees, third parties, affiliates, service providers, advisors, which includes without limitation: banks, credit card companies, payment vendors, debt collection agencies, credit information companies, logistics and courier services companies, relevant government regulators or authorities or law enforcement agencies, our insurers and advisors (including consultants, auditors and lawyers), other data intermediates; and any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
- Save for relevant government regulators and authorities or law enforcement agencies, we will ensure that such parties receiving your Personal Data (1) are under duty of confidentiality to us with respect to the use, holding, processing, retention and/or transfer of your Personal Data; and (ii) have the need to know or handle such Personal Data.
- If you have provided us with your Singapore telephone number(s) and have indicated that you consent to receive marketing or promotional information via your telephone number(s), then from time to time, we may contact you using telephone number(s) with information about our services.
- Your Personal Data may be transferred, stored and/or processed in a country outside Singapore and you consent to any such transfer, storage and/or processing of your Personal Data outside Singapore.
Protection, Policies and Procedures
- We will endeavour to protect your Personal Data in our possession or control against risks of unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction, through reasonable and appropriate security measures, We strive to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy. and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect.
Accuracy and Correction of Personal Data
- A1 takes steps to ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date by updating its records whenever changes to information come to its attention. A1 disregards information which seems, on a reasonable basis, be inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time Which has elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in its possession.
- If an individual has submitted personal data to A1 electronically and would like it corrected, then a written request should be sent by email to the Data Protection Officer at d@@a1-online.net or to the address below. It will be responded within 30 working days.
- A1 will comply with an individual’s request to correct their personal data as soon as practicable.
- A1 will send corrected personal data to every other organisation which personal data was disclosed to within a year before the date the correction was made, unless other organisation does not need the corrected personal data. A1 may send corrected personal data only to specific organisations, with consent of individuals (Unless organisation is a credit bureau).
- If A1 disagrees with any request to correct an individuals personal data on reasonable grounds, A1 shall annotate the personal data with the correction that was requested but not made.
Withdrawal of Consent
- An individual may withdraw his consent for the collection, use or disclosure of personal data by giving A1 reasonable notice by sending a written request by email to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. A1 shall inform the individual of the likely consequences of the withdrawal of the consent. A1 will cease to collect, use or disclosure the personal data upon such withdrawal unless otherwise permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
- Retention of Personal Data We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you use our services and it is
necessarily required or relevant for business or legal purposes. 7. Access to Personal Data
- If an individual wishes to be provided with information regarding their Personal Data that is in the possession or under the control of A1 or the ways in which such Personal Data has been used or disclosed by A1 in the year preceding such request, then that person needs to send a written request by email to the Data Protection Officer at d@@a1-online.net. A1 will handle such requests as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with the PDPA.
- Individuals would need to pay a fee of 83100 to access information about the ways in which Personal Data has been or may have been used or disclosed during the past 1 year. It will be responded within 30 working days.
- We gather information on our website activity, such as data on the number of visitors, the pages they visit, the duration of their stay, etc. Such information is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no Personal Data is associated with this data and gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies. We do not at our website automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information.
- By accessing and using our website and services. you consent to the storage of cookies. other local storage technologies, beacons and other information on your devices. You also consent to the access of such cookies, local storage technologies, beacons and information by us or our representatives or agents.
Third-Party Links and Products on our Services
- While we do our utmost to comply with the provisions of the Act, we cannot be held liable for any offences that are not committed by us directly or indirectly by A1. By providing information or documents, you also confirm the accuracy and validity of such information or documents.
- We have appointed Data Protection Officer(s) (“DPO”) to oversee our compliance with the Act. Should you have any query, request or feedback relating to your Personal Data, please contact our DPO at dpoQa1-onlinenet. We endeavour to respond and provide feedback and/or resolve appropriate requests within 30 days. Please note that if your Personal Data was provided to us by a third party, you should contact that organisation or individual to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests to us on your behalf.
A1 complies with all provisions regarding the DNC Registry under the PDPA.
the laws of Singapore.
A1 Singapore Data Protection Officer
A1. Business Pte Ltd